All Eyes on my Bomber




Bomber Jacket : @MadbunnyRetail
T-Shirt : Mrp 
Jeans : Factorie 
Heels : Cotton On 
Earrings : Forever 21 








Photo Credit : Taylia Meese 

Hi Guys,

How are you? I haven't been shooting recently because if I'm honest I've been feeling a little demotivated in terms of my closet and available funds with regards to new clothes. Thank goodness it's still cold in Grahamstown so my Winter Wardrobe is still serving its purpose. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I bought shorts and I'm not sure I'd even know what to look for these days since according to Yeezy it's just rags and transparency. Hoping it's a yes on my torn up old bum shorts :D.

This is a look Taylia and I shot a few weeks back and I know I always say it but this is definitely one of my favourites. These days I've been into very simple looks. Versatile yet comfortable and trendy and what's better than a white tee and jeans right? (unless it's a tank top and jeans Haha!).

For this look I wanted the jacket to be the main statement so I went with my trusty nude barely-there heels from cotton on and my phone. Yes, I accessorised with my phone to give the shoot that Kylie Jenner Paparrazi sort of feel, something I am in love with as you know.

Other than that I didn't do much more I have always loved some statement studs and a minimal face beat. These days though I feel like my make-up game is definitely stepping up. I like to practice when I'm feeling down or tired and though it's annoyingly expensive and I hate wasting a face beat I try and shoot as much as possible when I do get around to making myself look presentable.

This coming week I should actually have another post up, a collab with a local fashion group Vehement Youth so keep a look out for that and don't be afraid to let me know how you would rock this bomber jacket in the comment section below or any of my other social media platforms.

Stay slaying!

Beijos,

- Jade

Comments

Popular Posts