The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range!



Hello beauties! It's the first post of 2017 and this one is about skincare! Whoohoo! 
Those of you who have been following for a long time will know I have always struggled with dry skin. So when Beauty Bulletin sent out their email looking for people to review this product I leapt at the chance. Those of you with dry skin will totally understand the excitement I feel when a skin product boasts HYDRATION and this product is entirely centred around that so why not?! 

The first thing I will say that I love about this product is the affordability. Altogether you're looking at spending  under R400 on Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser you can't tell me that isn't a great deal! Another thing I love about this product is that it's accessible because they have it at Clicks, Dischem, and Foschini. Ta-da! One stop shop! 





I was given a time period and after two weeks of trial run I found the product to be high quality however more suited to combination skin than dry skin per se. I thought the Water Gel Cleanser was great if looking for a neutral and soft face soap however all products seemed to have the opposite effect on me. Initially leaving my skin feeling hydrated and then drying out seemingly quickly. 
This is definitely a great starter skincare kit or just in general if you have combination skin and are looking for what I could only describe as minimal hydration. 

If you're interested in a full review check out my YouTube Video here.


Comments

Popular Posts