Camel Snow


Studs : Forever 21 
Jeans : Factorie 
Heels : Cotton On 
Bag : Gift 
Fluffy Keychain : MadBunnyRetail 






Photo Credit: Taylia Meese 

Hi Beauts! Today's look is another throwback to when I filmed my Autumn Lookbook video  and I luuuuuuuurve this look! Though I hardly wear any matching outfits I am slowly but surely joining the party ( a little late I know ). I really do love the peekaboo look when it comes to showing midriff and I think the nude / camel barely-there heels really do contribute to pulling the look together and making that peekaboo aspect even cuter. As usual the cute little bag to which I have added a Pom Pom since the "What's in my Bag" video and I love how it looks. To be honest though I think a cute little tan bag would look more adorable. Anyway what do you guys think? I hope you like it :). I've recently been feeling a little nervous about putting up blog posts. I don't know what it is but it's really weird this whole concept of putting yourself on the internet thing. At the same time I'm doing what I love so I'm going to keep pursuing it and enjoying it as much as I'm able to. I would only be lying if I didn't say at times I can get a little demotivated is all.
I have a busy week ahead. School is picking up but I hope to still post during the week and maybe even create some content. I hope you all have wonderful productive weeks!

Beijos!

- Jade 

Comments

Popular Posts