If I ever went to Beautycon


Hello my beautiful BlogFam, 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Here are the outfit details for the looks included in my most recent YouTube video "If I ever went to Beautycon." This was such a fun lookbook to film and even though Beautycon is such a huge event I tried to incorporate Casual Chic looks that could be used for a date night or a Girls night out. Big ups to Taylia (my roommate and Videographer) for standing in the sun with me all day Haha! 

Let me know which outfit you liked most down in the comments!

Sending you much love and happiness over the weekend!

- J 

(the order is as seen on the picture)

OUTFIT NO.1 

Off the shoulder top : New Look 
Crushed velvet leggings : Primark
Boots : Miss Selfridge


OUTFIT NO.2 

Dress : Bought in a no-name boutique in London 
Lace up-heels : Superbalist 


OUTFIT NO.3 

Crop top : Primark 
Pink sequin shorts : Mrp 
Barely-there nude heels : Cotton On 


OUTFIT NO.4

Off-shoulder red velvet dress : New look 
(from what I know ChiqueBoss retails the exact same one)
Barely-there black strapped heels : Aldo 


OUTFIT NO.5 

Cap : Random store 
(If you want to find cute cheap caps check out AliExpress) 
Peach crop top : Cotton On 
Jeans : Miss Selfridge
Heels : Lace-up from Superbalist 












Comments

Popular Posts