Freckles

I want to introduce you all to my most recent girl crush, Chlöe Howl. An up and coming British singer and songwriter who I discovered through my Youtube suggestions when I listened to her awesome single Rumour.





Chlöe Howl


How gorgeous is she? If I'm being completely honest though it has pretty much nothing to do with her music, no. This is all about how gorgeous she is with those freckles! lol. Freckles are such  controversial thing, some people have them and some people don't. Some people like them and others spend forever trying to cover them up with make-up. I am a huge supporter of birth marks, freckles, beauty spots, moles you name it. I think that the patterns formed on our skin are the most beautiful and unique thing and that unless they are painful or detrimental they should be openly embraced. In the spirit of this I thought I'd share with you some of my girl crushes that have embraced their gorgeous skin and are all the better for it! Kisses!

Winnie Harlow



Diandra Forrest

Cocaine Lorraine

Iggy Azalea



Comments

Popular Posts